Published on September 30th, 2013 | by dinoseoul1
KOREA FESTIVAL 2013: VIZIT KOREA
Catch NU’EST, APink, A-JAX and actress Lee Chae Young at this year’s Korea Festival 2013: Vizit Korea!
Vizit Korea is the only Korean-focused consumer travel, food, lifestyle and entertainment event taking place at the Singapore Expo! Riding on the growing Hallyu, Vizit Korea features a variety of Korean products and brands set amidst a thematic backdrop with experiential activities including cooking demonstrations, food sampling, hair styling and makeover sessions, K-Pop contests, complimented by entertaining stage programmes.
Event duration: Oct 25 – 27
Time: Oct 25, Friday (11am to 9pm)
Oct 26/27, Saturday/Sunday (10am to 9pm)
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 5B
Artistes’ appearance and other events:
Highlights (artistes only):
6pm – 6.30pm: Opening Ceremony (including NU’EST performing ‘Sleep Talking’)
7pm – 8pm: APink’s performance of 7 songs + High Touch Session
7.30pm – 8.30pm: NU’EST’s performance of 8 songs + High Touch Session
5.30pm – 6.30pm: A-JAX Showcase
7pm – 8pm: ‘The Grand Heist’ movie screening with appearance by Lee Chae Young
Important: Please note that as this is a festival-themed event, there are no allocated seat areas for fans to watch the performances. All ticket holders are allowed to catch the performances. The time for the start of mosh pit queuing on the 25th will be at 4pm.
Online purchase: S$38 (1 day pass)
*3-Day pass online purchase: S$98 (3 day pass)
On-site purchase: S$48 (1 day pass)
The 3-Day pass will not be available on site.
What else to look out for?
1. Todai Restaurant will be selling their speciality dishes at the Vizit Korea Food Street, and some of their up and coming chefs from Korea will be here to demonstrate the ways of perfecting kimchi!
2.Hyun Taekwando, the first taekwando school in Singapore with an internationally certified Korean principal, will put up an exciting performance for us!
3. The Little Angels, an internationally renowned Korean Folk Arts Performance Troupe, will have all 36 performers in Singapore!
4. Into sculptures, or just keen on checking some out for yourself? Come witness the work of Mr Osang Gwon, one of South Korea’s top contemporary sculptors, whose work is inspired by nature, animals and unique artefacts.
5. Vizit Korea happens to be the host for the Korean Film Festival, which means you’ll get to see free movie screenings of some of Korea’s best films, such as The Grand Heist! You will also get a chance to see actresses Lee Chae Young and Lee Yuri on October 27!
6. Find out more information on exciting winter ski holidays, and also take part in the Korean Speech competition organised by the Korean International Language School. Expect exciting prizes to be won!